As a specific legal requirement, many different types of professionals having Trust Account to deal with client money, all Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) and some Not for Profit Organisation do have to be audited annually by a qualified / registered auditor. Some common trust accounts needing annual audit includes solicitor’s and/or barrister’s trust account, real estate agent trust account, resident letting agent trust account, body corporate trust account and accountant/tax agent trust account.
At CLY Tax Accountants & Bookkeepers, our professional auditors with required qualification / certification, have helped lots of solicitors/law firms, real estate agents, SMSFs, Not for Profit Organisations, accountants and tax agents on the required audits on time. We make sure the compliance requirements are met and the financial statements are prepared on a fairly and truly basis.
Different Auditing services
The auditing services that are provided includes but not limited to:
- Solicitors and/or Barristers trust account audit (We are Approved External Examiner registered with the Legal Services Board)
- Real estate agent trust account audit
- Resident letting agent trust account audit
- Body corporate trust account audit
- Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) audit: SMSF auditing services are not only provided to individual fund but also to many SMSF accountants or financial planners
- Not for Profit Organisation audit
- Accountant/Tax Agent trust account audit
Although we are based in Maroondah or Yarra Ranges areas such as Lilydale, Ringwood and Croydon, our auditing services are provided to all suburbs around Melbourne even Victoria and other states. Our qualified auditors do travel regularly to many places to conduct onsite audit and consulting appointments.
If you need your trust account / SMSF audited by a qualified / registered auditor, we are here to assist you with all you auditing needs. Please Contact our auditors in Croydon Office or Chirnside Park office at 03 8719 6912 and book for a consulting appointment. Our auditors would really like to help!